Why what you listen to matters
The things you listen to don’t just go in one ear, and out the other. They influence the way you think, which therefore shapes your life!
Pretty deep, I know. But what you listen to really matters!
Don’t stone me, but I’m not a music fan. But my little ears have discovered and loved podcasts!
I discovered podcasts 2 years ago, and I haven’t stopped since!
There are a variety of podcasts out there, but I focus on the ones that either encourage me, or give me practical tips in business and life.
I wanted to share with you a few of the staple podcasts I listen to:
- Terri Savelle Foy (cheerleader of dreams)
- Building a Story Brand with Donald Miller (he makes you feel like you’re best friends while teaching you how to grow your business)
- Joel Osteen (relevant and encouraging messages, and he has a cheesy joke every time)
- Christy Wright’s Business Boutique (for all the women starting businesses or needing help in your business, Christy’s your girl!)
- How I built this with Guy Raz (laid back interviews with some of the worlds greatest business leaders)
- Entrepreneur Before 25 with Chelann Gienger (young business leader who challenges you to a “higher standard of living” and helps you believe that you can!)
These podcasts have encouraged me on my way to work, been a positive voice on my hectic lunch hour, and because of their influence in my life I am confident that I am becoming a better version of myself.
Take some time to feed your ears some of the good stuff that life has to offer- podcasts.
What are some of your favorite podcasts?